What BIMA Does
- Represent members’ interests with the Bermuda Government and the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
- Provide educational opportunities for members by offering technical courses and seminars led by industry experts.
- Contribute to the Bermuda Insurance Update newsletter.
- Participate in planning the Bermuda Captive Conference with the Bermuda Captive Conference Committee.
- Coordinate the Bermuda Captive Breakfast Seminars with the BDA.
- Offer a scholarship to assist a local student to obtain the Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) professional designation which is offered by The International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE).
- Have representation on the BDA to ensure members’ requirements are addressed in the marketing of Bermuda as a captive domicile.