To improve Bermuda domiciled captives, and to encourage awareness of Bermuda as a captive domicile by providing education, networking, and information to captive owners.
The Bermuda Captive Owners Association (BCOA) was created in 2006 to establish a forum for captive owners to exchange ideas and to promote the interest of their captives.
Connect with captive owner peers to network, share captive experiences, participate in private member forums and become part of the collective voice of Bermuda captive owners.
Who Should Join?
Bermuda captive insurance companies.
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking opportunities with peers.
- Access to the Member Briefing, the quarterly BCOA newsletter.
- Participation in Member Forums, quarterly teleconference discussions on topical subjects.
- A full delegate pass to the Bermuda Captive Conference.
- Opportunities to influence the content in the Bermuda Captive Conference program.
- A voice at the BCOA Annual General Meeting.
2016 Member Forums
- February 24: Multinational Fronting
- April 5: Governance, Risk Management and the Duties of the Board
- May 12: Asset Management and Investments
Robert Vermes, President
Alan Gier, Vice President
Christiane Kenny-Post, Secretary
Michael Larkin, Treasurer
Rochelle Simons, General Manager
To learn more about the BCOA contact Rochelle Simons, firstname.lastname@example.org; T: 441-336 2447 or visit: